Lovely Liberty Coin Purse Kits

From picking the perfect print to trimming the last stray threads, making a gift by hand is such a deeply satisfying experience, infused with love and learning. And best of all, the lucky recipient gets a one-of-a-kind present crafted by you!

Our Lovely Liberty Coin Purse Kits make handcrafted giving both special and easy. Our kits are available in a gorgeous rainbow of fifteen Liberty of London prints, each Tana Lawn Classic pattern prettier than the next. And for extra cheer, each print is coordinated with a colorful ball closure that snaps the whole thing shut!

With just a couple of simple seams, some glue, and the tiniest bit of elbow grease you’ll have an amazing gift in no time. The finished purses are so tidy and adorable that you’ll want to make one in every color for everyone you know!

Each Lovely Liberty Coin Purse Kit includes everything you need, including a full color pattern with step-by-step instructions. And it all comes in a pretty Purl Soho box, so the kit itself is also a great gift! Either way, someone’s going to end up with the cutest little Coin Purse you can imagine!

PS: You can order the Coin Purse Frame on its own here and download the English instructions for putting it together here!

12 Responses to Lovely Liberty Coin Purse Kits

1. Edie says:

Is there a knit pattern to use with one of these?

2. Sallyline says:

So cute and these color balls are perfect!+++

3. Alexandra Fazekas says:

Love reading your blog. So inspiring!

Alex

4. LOL you are right I want to make one for every lady I know but I want to use the fabric I own. You sell the other stuff with out the fabric?

Hi Knitting with Olof-

Yes, we sell the purse frames on their own, they are linked in the "ps" section at the end of the story above. Be sure to download the free PDF of the instructions if you buy just the frame as the instructions that come with the frame are in Japanese.

6. Josie says:

Are these about big enough to hold, for example, a iphone? i want to make one and use it as a small clutch. Could it be used in this way?

7. jen says:

Hi Josie,

The Coin Purse kit will fit an iphone 4 but not much else :) It is a little bit too small for a clutch in my opinion.

These extra large Coin Purse Frames may be closer to the size you're thinking:

Jen

8. Monkeyrags says:

Great coin purse thank you for posting but I cant get the direction to load can you please help me…… thanks ~ Debbie

Hi Monkeyrags-

It seems to be working on our end. You might want to try from a different browser? If you're still having problems please email me at molly AT purlsoho DOT com and I can email you the PDF.

Hi Edie-

The pattern is included in the kit.

Thanks for your question!

11. Edie says:

Thanks Molly,

I see it comes with a patten to cut with fabric. I however wanted to knit it, do you know of any knit patterns that will fit in the purse frame?

Hi Edie-

I'm sorry I didn't read your question thoroughly! I don't know of a knit pattern that will fit this. You might try buying one of the frames on it's own here:

They all come with a paper sewing pattern inside, perhaps if you had the dimensions you could knit something the same shape?

Good luck and sorry we can't be of more help!