Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I subscribe to the Purl Bee?
- I am having a problem with one of your patterns. Can you help me?
- How can I print a pattern from the Purl Bee?
- Can I sell the items I make from your patterns?
- Can I use your photo on my blog?
- Can I submit a project to be featured on the Purl Bee?
- How is the Purl Bee related to Purl Soho and purlsoho.com?
- What are your store hours and where are you?
- Do you teach classes? What kind?
Yes, we are always happy to help! Just leave a comment at the end of the story or pattern about which you have a question, and we will get right back to you!
Of course, if you’re in the New York City area, feel free to pop into our Soho store anytime we’re open, and one of our expert salespeople will answer every single question you have!
We recommend that you copy just the text and pictures into a Word or Text document to print. We are in the process of improving this process. We appreciate your patience!
We’re sorry, items made from our patterns cannot be sold or auctioned. All of our patterns are copyrighted and are intended for personal home use only.
Yes, we’d love for you to share a photo from the Purl Bee, just please be sure to credit us by name and to link back directly to the Purl Bee. Please link to the specific project that is featured in the photo and not to the homepage.
For the hours and location of our New York City store, please click here.
You can also visit our Tustin, California warehouse if you’re in the southern California area. Please call 1-800-597-PURL for times and directions!