Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I subscribe to the Purl Bee?
- I am having a problem with one of your patterns. Can you help me?
- How can I print a pattern from the Purl Bee?
- Are there additional photographs of your projects? Do you ever photograph your projects being worn by people?
- Can I sell the items I make from your patterns?
- Can I use your photo on my blog?
- Can I submit a project to be featured on the Purl Bee?
- How is the Purl Bee related to Purl Soho and purlsoho.com?
- What are your store hours and where are you?
- Do you teach classes? What kind?
Yes, we are always happy to help! Just leave a comment at the end of the story or pattern about which you have a question, and we will get right back to you!
Of course, if you’re in the New York City area, feel free to pop into our Soho store anytime we’re open, and one of our expert salespeople will answer every single question you have!
If you’re on a desktop version of the site, you will find a “print” icon in the right column just below the date and tags. If you’re on a mobile version of the site, you will find a “print” icon below the pattern and above the comments.
Follow the easy on-screen instructions for customizing what parts of the pattern you want to delete for printing (for example, certain images or the list of materials).
YES! Whenever time permits, we do our best to photograph each of our garments and accessories on a person. Check out our Instagram feed for snapshots of our projects modeled by our fantastic retail team and Purl Bee designers.
We’re sorry, items made from our patterns cannot be sold or auctioned. All of our patterns are copyrighted and are intended for personal home use only.
Yes, we’d love for you to share a photo from the Purl Bee, just please be sure to credit us by name and to link back directly to the Purl Bee. Please link to the specific project that is featured in the photo and not to the homepage.
For the hours and location of our New York City store, please click here.
You can also visit our Tustin, California warehouse if you’re in the southern California area. Please call 1-800-597-PURL for times and directions!